| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Princeton, In in November is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 104.1mm (4.1in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Princeton, In November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Princeton, In, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Princeton, In:
- Pana, Il, Usa - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) NNW
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 149.7 kms (93 miles) W
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 48 kms (29.9 miles) WNW
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Marble Hill, Mo, Usa - 189.9 kms (118 miles) WSW
- Cairo-Illinois, Usa - 151.5 kms (94.2 miles) SW
- Oolitic Purdue Exp Fm, In, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Palestine, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Washington, In, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) E
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 79.6 kms (49.5 miles) ESE
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 160.8 kms (99.9 miles) ESE
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SE
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 134 kms (83.3 miles) SSE